Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ONCE UPON A TIME, I had very idle hands. Blogging on livejournal had become old shoe. Myspace was so 2004. Posting "notes" on Facebook was the new Myspace bulletin. I needed something new, something fresh, and something exciting. I needed something that would put that spark back into my blogging and, just when I was about to settle, it came to me: Why not start my very own blog?

I was giddy. I had a tickle in my tummy and a silly grin on my face as I rushed over to my trusty iMac and set up my brand new blog. My fingers rushed across the keys with a lust I hadn't felt before in my other blogging locations. I don't know what the future will hold for me and my new blog, but I can tell you that, for right now, it's love. A love between a girl and her blog-space is unfolding here. If you're easily offended you may want to cover your eyes. It could get dirty.

This is my first post. This is where I invite you in, offer you some sweet tea, and settle in to tell you all the stories you won't hear about while standing in line at the Pawleys Island Post Office with the other happy housewives. So, welcome to my blog, Sweeties.

No comments: