Thursday, August 14, 2008

Working It Out

I, like every other New Yorker, have a gym membership. I go to the gym almost everyday and punish myself for the bagel I plan on eating in two hours. Before you judge, you should really try the bagels at the shop down the street from my apartment - they're worth the workout. I'm not here to talk about bagels, however.

I'm here to talk about the new cardio machine they recently installed at my gym. I've recently opted to change up my cardio workout to add a little spice to my workout. I hit six machines at ten minutes a pop, with an ab workout in between. I'm now burning about 200 more calories each workout and have increased my ab routine by 300 reps. It's positively glorious, this new workout. It's even more glorious with the new cardio machine. Behold, friends, the most delicious piece of cardio equipment to grace my gym in, well, probably ever:

Photobucket

I'm not sure exactly of the best way to explain how it works. I can say that, when I use it, I feel like I'm running with zero impact on my joints. With a high resistance setting, this machine will kick your ass.

If you belong to my gym, then you probabaly already know how amazing this new addition is. If you do not, then you should surely tell your gym's management to giddy-up and update with this sassy piece of equipment!

Happy calorie burning, darlings!

No comments: